Friday, June 22, 2012

I don't like to talk about SRK anymore: Priyanka Chopra

By Hindustan Times
Fed up of linking rumours with King Khan, Priyanka Chopra tells Filmfare that she would keep mum as far as Shah Rukh Khan is concerned. The actress adds there's no tension between the two, and SRK is as heart-warming as ever.
On being asked if she now hesitates talking about SRK to media, Priyanka Chopra told the magazine: "Definitely. Now I don’t talk about him at all. I’ve always respected, emulated and idolised him but I don’t like to talk about it anymore."
Any tension between the two? "None whatsoever. SRK is as heart-warming as ever. He recently came on my show on a public platform. He was fun like he always is," the actress tells the magazine.
About tiff with star wives
"Look, if an actor doesn’t want to work with me, he won’t. I don’t want to get into whether he won’t because his wife or director has warned him against it or he himself is averse to it."
"If someone doesn’t want to work with me, it’s okay. I’ll find a smaller film to do, I’m a heroine and I’m small compared to all the big heroes. I conduct myself with dignity and that’s what matters," Priyanka adds.

No comments:

Post a Comment